- January 2011 Peel Energy discuss the Mersey Tidal Power Project with the CrBP Steering Group. View the presentation.
- Join in the Cheshire Traditional Orchard Survey. Find out more.
- New funding for the Cheshire Bluebell Recovery Project
- CrBP Small Grant Scheme. Apply for up to £1000 for biodiversity projects.
- Wanted: Your ideas to help Cheshire's native wildlife
- Farmland Bird Index - latest results July 2010
- Natural Environment White Paper launched for consultation
- New! Fen Management Handbook July 2010
- Filming Otters in Cheshire
otters make a comeback in Cheshire. Working with Ron Thomas, the CrBP
managed to get this amazing footage of otters in Cheshire in April 2010.
Click here to see the footage. For more information on otters click on the
Otter Information Sheet.
- Re-wetting the Lost Meres and Mosses of Delamere
- Wirral News Jan 2010 - CrBP Small Grant Scheme
- Wirral News Jan 2010 - New Ferry Butterfly Park
- CrBP Small Grants Awarded
- Cheshire Community Action - Biodiversity in Parishes
- Wirral News - Wirral's Wildlife Heroes Revealed
- Chester Zoo Wildlife Garden Award
- Cheshire WT Opticron Water Voles Press Release
- Soil Inversion Workshop July 2010
- Wildlife Family Fun Day 22nd May at Delamere Forest
- International Year of Biodiversity Cheshire region Events
- Count Me In! Calender 2010
- Orchard Workshops February 2010
- CrBP Winter 2010 Newsletter
- Cheshire Landscape Trust Newsletter: Acorn Autumn 2010
- Biodiversity News July 2010
- CrBP Summer 2010 Newsletter
- RECORD Summer 2010 Newsletter
- Warrington Nature Conservation Forum Newsletter Summer 2010
- Cheshire Landscape Trust Newsletter: Acorn Summer 2010
- Count Me In! Newsletter June 2010
- CrBP Winter 2009/2010 Newsletter
- CrBP June 2009 Newsletter
- CrBP December 2009 Newsletter
- North West Lowland Water Vole Project Leaflet
- Plantlife's National Invasive Aquatic Non-native Species Survey
- Vale Royal White-Letter Hairstreak Project Update